Statutory decree of 74 articles about amendment in some laws has been published on the Official Gazette.
Powers of Council of Ministers have been passed to President by the new statutory decree.
The decree that contains the regulations concerning the presidential system approved at the referendum held on April 16 will be put into effect when President swears and starts his duty.
What are the authorities of Council of Ministers?
- Running general politics
- Adopting statutory decree
- Adopting statute
- Preparing law draft
- Preparing budget law drafts
- Declaring State of Emergency and Martial Law when necessary
- Maintaining national security
- Preparing armed forces for country’s security.
Most Read Today
Mater, Güzel and Cıvır Released; Aksakoğlu Arrested 18 November 2018
Prof. Dr. Betül Tanbay Released 17 November 2018